Statement of Policy
Your order is accepted, but acceptance and all processing done by Ano-Tech Metal Finishing Inc, is expressly conditioned upon acceptance by you of the following terms and conditions.
Terms: - Net 30. 1.5% monthly service charge on overdue accounts. Terms for invoice containing charges for precious metals are net 10 days. If action is instituted on an account, customer to pay such sums as the court may fix as reasonable attorney's fees and costs. The parties hereby acknowledge that this contract for processing is entered into in Clovis, California.
RESPONSIBILITY POLICY: On salvage parts, prototype parts, experimental orders and minimum charge orders, Ano-Tech Metal Finishing Inc, will not accept responsibility for damage to parts.
In the case of damage in process or shortages, customer account shall be credited to the extent as outlined below. All credit is conditional, however, upon Ano-Tech Metal Finishing Inc, being notified within 24 hours of delivery, shipment or pickup there of.
The members of the Metal Finishing Association of California wish to remind you of the established practices of the metal finishing industry in processing materials. These practices have been formalized and unanimously adopted by the members of this Associationas a Statement of Policy.
It is generally recongnized that even after employing all the science known to us, and capable employees with years of training, there still remain hazards in the metal finishing field. As a consequence in order to avoid misunderstandings, we are setting forth below conditions under which your material will be accepted by us for processing.
1. Whenever we are given material with detailed instructions as to treatment, our responsibility shall end with the carrying out of those instructions. Type of materials, tolerances and specifications for processing shall be declared in writing to our production staff.
2. Our liability for any cause is limited to the cost of direct labor and material of the products directly damaged by our processing or three times our processing per piece charge on such material, whichever is the lesser. Charges for our services are based on this Policy limiting our liability.
3. Liability greater than that outlined in paragraph(2) above will be assumed by us only when so agreed in writing by us. In such an event a higher per piece charge will be made for our services.
4. Parts, materials, etc., as processed by us shall be presumed to be accepted as satisfactory by you if we are not notified of damages, shortages or other discrepancies within 24 hours of your receipt of the parts.
Rejected parts must by returned to us for rework. Further processing of assembly of unsatisfactory parts, materials, etc., by you or any other party shall constitute a waiver of any liability on our part.
5. Where operations or processes performed by us are in the nature of "salvaging" parts or materials, the work is accepted on a "best effort" basis and no liability shall attach to us unless previously agreed upon in writing prior to processing the job.
6. In the event that results of metal finishing operations are unsatisfactory due to metal imperfections, charges in grade or composition of materials, manufacturing and/or fabrications imperfections, usages for which the plating or other finishing operation was not reasonably designed, and similar variables over which we have no control, the customer would be required to pay the contracted amount of the finishing operation performed.
7. Ano-Tech Metal Finishing Inc. is not bound by any terms on customers' order blanks which attempt to impose any conditions at variance with Ano-Tech Metal Finishing Inc. terms and conditions of sale which are included herin or stated on Ano-Tech Metal Finishing Inc invoices, technical data sheets and web site. Ano-Tech Metal Finishing Inc. failure to object to provisions contained in the aforementioned forms shall not be deemed a waiver of the provisions of Ano-Tech Metal Finishing Inc. terms and conditions which shall constitute the entire contract between the parties.
8. All shipping from Ano-Tech facility will be done by UPS (unless requested) and will be insured for $500.00 per tracking number, If the value of the parts being shipped are above $500.00 it is the customers responsibility to inform Ano-Tech and all costs will be charged to the customer.